Friday, November 20, 2009

Answers...and our own photos

Ok, here are the answers from last time:

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Elizabeth
2. What is your favorite food? Cheese
3. What high school did you go to? I was homeschooled
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? I don't have one...and for some reason when I searched "celebrity crush" the picture I used came up...random, but somehow charming
6. Favorite drink? Proof that I'm uninteresting, it really and truly is water.
7. Dream vacation? Iguazu Falls on the Border of Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. Maybe we'll actually get to do this for our sabbatical! (YAY!!!)
8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? How do you even answer this question. I searched for "complete"
10. What do you love most in life? My family
11. One Word to describe you. Loyal
12. Your flickr name: Most random of the whole bunch...I use James' flickr account and his user name is the really original "James Slager" and lo and behold, for some reason when you type that into search, the photo I posted is the only one that comes up and I can't figure out how it relates at all to anything with "james" or "slager"

How'd you do? Did you guess them right?

And because I've been having a lot of fun with the collage-maker and because I absolutely love these shots we've taken over the past year, and since posts with no pictures can be boring,here is a collage I made the other day:

No comments: