- You just had a storm with 10" of snow, and you're supposed to have another few inches the next day
- Your two year old begs for his own snow shovel so he can "shovel like daddy"
- Your town of 10,000 owns as many snow plows as the entire state of North Carolina
- Your 11 month old daughter owns a real pair of snow boots
- Work/School isn't usually canceled unless you have at LEAST 6" of snow
- Actual temperatures get below zero and the wind chills are below -20
- You know people who actually own a set of tire chains
Given all of that, I still wouldn't want to move anywhere else. I really like the snow, and even though I can get tired of it by the end of the year, I would sorely miss times like this when we can all go out and play in the snow!