Saturday, April 18, 2009

Have you seen this?

Ok, just a quick little post, because I know many of the readers of this blog love a great garage sale as much as I do! I just saw this linked to yesterday and it's pretty sweet. Check it out! I hereby announce garage sale season 2009 is officially open. :)
We made it to a couple yesterday, and while we didn't find anything earthshaking, it was fun to be outside in 70 degree sunshine hunting for a bargain!

And, since posts without pictures rob me of opportunities to share the current fun and faces of my little cuties (me, biased? no!) I'll go ahead and post a couple of shots that are largely unrelated to the post...well, except that there's a good chance that whatever they're wearing (or playing with) was one of last summers garage sale finds!

Pretending to sleep in our windowsill.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ooh, i love yard sales! and i love your pictures...your kids are beautiful!