Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ahhhh! Much Better. :-D

Guess where we went today? If you said "the park" you'd be right. It was the muddiest its ever been when I've conceded to going, but with our very unseasonable, but well-loved 55 degrees and sunshine day came around I just couldn't resist. Both of the kids had a blast and didn't want to leave. (Lydia decided to throw a huge hissy fit to remind me of the fact I'm a very cruel mother for teasing her with a few minutes of swinging fun and then removing her...)
I'm a bit concerned that even when the temperatures inevitably plunge 20-30 degrees for the next six weeks Joshua will still hound me daily to go back. And, I'm wishing that I'd thought of going to the zoo. That would have been a fun trip, but easier to get out of doing regularly.
Anyway, in true February in Wisconsin fashion, I'm pretty sure there's a chance of snow tomorrow, but we're ignoring that fact and trying to soak up as much of the warm sun as possible to tide us through til April when it comes for good.

No comments: