I saw this floating around someplace and figured it could be cute. It was a little above Joshua's head (would have been funnier and more interesting if he'd been 5-ish) but he's quite the little chatterbox and he was excited about playing the "question game" although he lost interest about #10. :) I asked him the questions then wrote down his answers verbatim, some are interesting, some are cute, and some are just weird!
1. What is something mommy always says to you? "I wove you"
2. What makes mommy happy? "saying "I wove you" and give hugs makes you happy"
3. What makes mommy sad? "if I say 'no' it makes mommy sad and if I don't sleep that makes ya sad"
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? "if you laugh at me it makes me laugh, if you say 'wee, wee, wee all the way home' it makes me laugh"
5. What was your mommy like as a child? "I don't know"
6. How old is your mommy? "big enough to drive a car" (this is probably my favorite answer)
7. How tall is your mommy? "BIG"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Hugs"
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "Goes to a meeting"
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know"
11. What is your mommy really good at? "working"
12. What is your mommy not very good at? "writing" (I have no idea why he said this...)
13. What does your mommy do for her job? "work for Joshua and Daddy and Wydia"
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? "broccoli, but when you were a boy you didn't like broccoli, you tried and tried and tried and didn't like it when you were a boy!!!"
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? "vacuuming" (I think he thought the question was what makes me proud of him)
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Plablo" (Pablo from Backyardigans)
17. What do you and your mommy do together? "vacuum, cook, read"
18. How are you and your mommy the same? "we're both a Slager, and blue eyes"
19. How are you and your mommy different? "cuz you're a medicine doctory" (he's not really getting the question, he's talking about one of our friends who's a pharmacist..I think, or maybe I'm a medicine doctor because I give him his medicine, not sure)
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "good"
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "to the market, to the farmer's market" (interesting, but it is one of my favorite places, though I would never have thought to answer this way myself...)
I love my little guy and it's so fun being able to have real conversations with him and seeing the connections form for him each and every day. :)